Required if it is necessary to make adjustments to the default settings in the controller (standard/factory settings).
HobbyKing Boat ESC Programming Card
Rotation type selection mode: forward with braking mode / forward and reverse with braking mode / forward and reverse
Acceleration: 6% / 9% / 12%
Low Voltage Protection: Disabled / 2.6V / 2.8V / 3.0V / 3.2V / 3.4V
Start Mode: Level 1 / Level 2 / Level 3 / Level 4 / Level 5 / Level 6 / Level 7 / Level 8 / Level 9
Reverse rotation limit: 25% / 50% / 75% / 100%
Timing: 0° / 5° / 10° / 15° / 20° / 25° / 30° / auto
To connect and disconnect the programming card:
1. Connect the control cable (3-wire) from the controller to the card observing the polarity.
2. Apply voltage to the regulator from the power battery.
3. Make the necessary controller settings.
4. Disconnect the power battery.
5. Disconnect the control cable from the programming card.
Suitable for HobbyKing ESCs and also suitable for water-cooled ESCs like these:
HobbyKing 120A Boat ESC 4A UBEC Speed Controller
HobbyKing 90A Boat ESC 4A SBEC (Ship model)
HobbyKing 70A Boat ESC 4A UBEC Speed Controller (for Boat Models)
|Dimensions (LхWхH) (mm)||100 х 70 х 15|
|Supply voltage (V)||5|
Programming card for HobbyKing water cooled speed controllers
- Product Code: 9261000011
- Availability: In Stock